- Each child is entitled to be treated with respect and individual consideration.
- Growth and learning happen best when a child feels good about himself, cared for, nurtured and appreciated.
- Growth and learning best occur in a supportive, non-pressured environment.
- Enough time is allowed to complete and fully enjoy developmentally appropriate experiences.
- Literacy, Language, and Phonics
- Mathematical Concepts
- Scientific Exploration
- Creative Arts
- Whole Class and Small Group Activities
- Social and Emotional Development
- Family Involvement
- Public Outreach
- Neighborhood Enrichment
- Bible Verses
- Bible Stories